WATER ………… A MATTER OF LIFE .
Water…colorless, odorless and without taste, and yet no living thing can survive without it. Plants, animals and human beings consist mostly of water (about two-thirds of the human body is water). You’ll see why the characteristics of water are uniquely suited to life:
It has an unusually high boiling point and freezing point. Water allows us to live in an environment of fluctuating temperature changes, while keeping our bodies a steady 98.6 degrees.
Water is a universal solvent. This property of water means that various chemicals, minerals and nutrients can be carried throughout our bodies and into the smallest blood vessels.
Water is also chemically neutral. Without affecting the makeup of the substances it carries, water enables food, medicines and minerals to be absorbed and used by the body.
Water has a unique surface tension. Water in plants can therefore flow upward against gravity, bringing life-giving water and nutrients to the top of even the tallest trees.
Water freezes from the top down and floats, so fish can live in the winter.
Ninety-seven percent of the Earth’s water is in the oceans. But on our Earth, there is a system designed which removes salt from the water and then distributes that water throughout the globe. Evaporation takes the ocean waters, leaving the salt, and forms clouds which are easily moved by the wind to disperse water over the land, for vegetation, animals and people. It is a system of purification and supply that sustains life on this planet, a system of recycled and reused water.
Water is the most abundant compound in the earth crust….making up more than 2/3 of the earths surface, but of the abundance only about2% is fresh water or in other words available for human consumption.
This anomaly exist that it is there in abundance yet very precious, human body is nearly made of 80 % water….we can say we are made up of water….
water is compound made of two Hydrogen atoms and one atom Oxygen….. H2O… and also water is unique in its characteristic …… It is the only compound that exist naturally in the 3 states of matter , as a Gas , Liquid, and Solid… no other matter exists naturally in 3 forms of matter.
At room temperature ( 20 degree Celsius) one Litre of water weighs One kilogram, the boiling point is 100 degree Celsius, and the freezes at 0 degree Celsius…… at 4 degrees Celsius the specific gravity increase and at 0 degrees the specific gravity decreases … no other compound has this quality….
Researcher recently came to an understanding that water has its own memory…..in other words water is alive and knows where it has been, who it has interacted with, everything , every event, speech is recorded in its memory…
water loose this memory when it changes its state to a solid or gas…. when the water evaporates and becomes steam or when cooled to be solid its past memory is erased…
Researchers have taken various samples of water molecule and seen them under microscope and were baffled at the molecular structure…..It is able to understand human languages… any language… human moods….they are able to know the positivity or the negativity of the environment and the humans .
when we humans are made up of 80 % water, when we are able to change or induce the water to be positive and we consume the water…. this positive water will replace whatever negative water within us…. lets say we replace 10% of the water in our body with positive water….. our health will improve drastically
Water Or Cola ???
Which one is the ‘Real Thing’ ???
We all know that water is important but you’ve never seen it written down like this before.
1. Likely half the world population are chronically dehydrated
2. In 33% of the world population often mistake the thirst mechanism of our body to hunger .
3. Even MILD dehydration will slow down one’s metabolism as much as 3%.
4. One glass of water will shut down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a University of Washington study.
5. Lack of water, the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.
6. Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.
7. A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or on a printed page.
8. Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%, and one is 50%less likely to develop bladder cancer. Are you drinking the amount of water you should every day?
1. In many states (in the USA) the highway patrol carries two gallons of Coke in the trunk to remove blood from the highway after a car accident.
2. You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of coke and it will be gone in two days.
3. To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl and let the “real thing” sit for one hour, then flush clean. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous china.
4. To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a rumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola.
5. To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.
6. To loosen a rusted bolt: Applying a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes.
7. To bake a moist meat Empty a can of Coca-Cola into the baking pan, wrap the meat in aluminum foil, and bake. Thirty minutes before the meat is finished, remove the foil, allowing the drippings to mix with the Coke for a sumptuous brown gravy.
8. To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular cycle. The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains. It will also clean road haze from your windshield.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION:
1. The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. Its pH is 2.8. It will dissolve a nail in about four days. Phosphoric acid also leaches calcium from bones and is a major contributor to the rising increase in osteoporosis.
2. To carry Coca-Cola syrup (the concentrate) the commercial truck must use the Hazardous Material place cards reserved for highly corrosive materials.
3. The distributors of coke have been using it to clean the engines of their trucks for about 20 years!
Now the question is, would YOU like a glass of water or Coke
(and I know that the Coke stuff is mostly myth so stop giving me grief about it! It’s a JOKE……! I also know that the water facts are pretty much true, so please drink more water than Coke)