Germs don’t cause diseases, your lifestyle does.
there were a few young man about 20 years plus and oldest i presume to be about 60 years,
The person who runs the Hospice is another friend Mat who wants me educate the inmates on the
I will be explaining more about this in a later post.
- Germs are just part of the equation. In order for germs or virus to stay in a body,
the body must be a suitable medium for their survival.
- They are just living organism like us. They need food and protection from predators (WBC).
- It is very difficult for us to live in Antarctica because it is too cold and it doesn’t have much food.
- All living organism have their preferences of survival. For example, fish need to live in water.
Germs have their own preferences too.
- If our blood has plenty of food for them and our immune system is weak,
There are too many toxin in our blood that serve as their foodwhich also cause our immune system to be weak.
- Think! If there is no food, how do this organism survive?
- If there are plenty of active white blood cells in your blood
(their predators), how can they survive?
They won’t even want to get near you!
Germs are natural to us! Germs are normal! They have natural flow. They live in places that they can live in.
And you can always find them in places suitable for their living.
when anyone knows the “”Know how “of eating the body’s immune system will be strong without much toxins