- An average person blinks 12 times per minute – about 10,000 blinks/day.
- Human eyes are composed of more than 2 million working parts.
- Our human eye is 576 mega pixel !!!
- Corneas are the only tissues that don’t require blood.
- Human eyes can process 36,000 bits of information every hour.
- The eyeball of a human weighs approximately 28 grams.
- Colour blindness is 10 times more common in males than females.
- It is impossible to sneeze with eyes open.
Consider a view in front of you that is 90 degrees by 90 degrees, like looking through an open window at a scene. The number of pixels would be 90 degrees * 60 arc-minutes/degree * 1/0.3 * 90 * 60 * 1/0.3 = 324,000,000 pixels (324 megapixels).
At any one moment, you actually do not perceive that many pixels, but your eye moves around the scene to see all the detail you want. But the human eye really sees a larger field of view, close to 180 degrees. Let’s be conservative and use 120 degrees for the field of view.
Then we would see 120 * 120 * 60 * 60 / (0.3 * 0.3) = 576 megapixels.
The full angle of human vision would require even more megapixels. This kind of image detail requires A large format camera to record.
Therefore, once our cameras reach 576MP, the pictures you take with your camera will look exactly the same as you see them.
More Facts About Human Eye–>http://bit.ly/SLGgOo